Friday, March 16, 2007
SONG IN MY HEART
I have one song which can not I forgeted that is one of kerispatih's song is "MENGENANGMU".Coz in this song like as with my life& I have memory like this song. If u want to listen this song, I'll give u the text from this song.

MENGENANGMU
by:kerispatih
Takkan pernah habis air mataku bila kuingat tentang dirimu
Mungkin hanya kau yang tau mengapa sampai saat ini ku masih sendiri
*Adakah disana kau rindu padaku meski kita kini ada didunia berbeda
Bila masih mungkin waktu kuputar kutunggu dirimu

REFF: Biarlah ku simpan sampai nanti aku kana ada disana
Tenagklah dirimu dalam kedamaian
Ingatlah cintaklu kau tak terlihat lagi
Namun cintamu abadi
OH......OH.......
BACK TO *
Sedih kan ..... Dah dulu ya anywhen to be continued. Bye................bye and see u
posted by laili @ 7:00 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
u're my visitors
Free Hit Counter my clock
Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Name: laili
Home: surabaya, east java
About Me: my name is Laili nurul qomariah.You can call me Laili. Iam school in 11 High school.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER